Looking for a new dentist? It’s easy to find one. A quick Google search, a Yelp review or two, and you’ll have a short list of possibilities. The trick is finding a great dentist you’re happy with! At Priority Dental in Casper, we’re proud of our positive online reviews.
Even so, knowing whether a dentist is right for you can be a little tricky. What traits should you look for? There are a lot of factors that come into play. Do you choose a dentist near your home? By experience and education? Or maybe because a friend recommended a practice?
What To Look For
It may not be an exact science. But here are some of the things we think you should look for when trying to find a dentist:
- Continuing Education. Dentistry is complex, and always changing. A good dentist is committed to staying on top of innovations and developments. A desire and willingness to improve is a trait to look for.
- Sharing Information. A good dentist is always ready to explain what’s going on with your dental health. Any issues you might have should be explained in plain English.
- A Good Listener. Whether it’s a general dentist, a pediatric dentist, or some other specialty, a good dentist will listen to your concerns and address any issues you might raise.
- Good Manual Dexterity. Your mouth is a sensitive place. It’s also small, compared to the rest of your body. Certain dental procedures can be time-consuming and require a steady hand.
- Conservative. Not every smile needs to be corrected to meet an ideal; not every cavity needs to be filled right away. A good dentist will take a conservative approach to treatment, and always do what is best for you.
At Priority Dental in Casper, we strive for excellence in dentistry every single day. We want happy patients with great dental health. Our services include family and restorative dentistry. We would love to see you in our office for a cleaning and checkup soon!
Contact Priority Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1224 E. 2nd St.